Unique & Fresh
With the current developments in our community, it is with heavy hearts that we have decided to suspend operation for the time being. The massive buying of food has us not being able to facilitate portions of our menu, and we’ve decided to go idle as things level out and food companies have restocked product. We apologize for the gap in service, and wish you and your loved ones peace and safety in these difficult times. -Sam and Kim
Not like the others
Our Service Highlights
Nutritional Benefits: Entrees are assembled using fresh meats, seafood, and fresh- cut vegetables and frozen immediately to ensure maximum nutritional content. No preservatives, trans fats, or high sodium content.
Packaging Methods: Entrée packaging methods are designed specifically for your freezer. Entrees are compact and have a freezer life of up to 3 months.
Meal Customization: Customer has 100% control over food choices and how there food is assembled, whether it be to adhere to a special diet, or for personal food preferences.
Preparation Technique on Website and Paper Menus: Customer can order foods that are packaged for their specific situation. Oven-bake only, slow cooker only, etc.
Entree Cooking methods
2) Oven Bake – Bake times will vary from 35-60 minutes, depending on the entrée selection.
3) Grill – Mainly offered during the summer, barbequing months.
4) Slow-Cooker – Mainly offered during cold, winter months.
Where does the food come from?
What’s our assembly process?
1) US Foods – A national company that supplies restaurants in the Spokane area and beyond.
2) Smart Food Service – A regional, wholesale company where restaurant and business owners purchase food and supplies.
3) Costco – Large wholesale retailer.
4) Local Grocery Stores – We shop at many local favorites such as Yokes Fresh market, Trader Joes, Rosauers and Huckleberry’s Natural Market just to name a few.
Our assembly process is simply defined as: “Following a recipe, and preparing and packaging entrée selections with all necessary ingredients.”
Entrée Packaging Methods
1) Freezer Bags (Double-Bagged to Preserve Quality)
2) Bake-Ready Aluminum Tins w/Non-Stick Cardboard Lids
Both packaging methods include the entrée’s complete cooking instructions.