Nutritional Benefits: Entrees are assembled using fresh meats, seafood, and fresh- cut vegetables and frozen immediately to ensure maximum nutritional content. No preservatives, trans fats, or high sodium content.
Packaging Methods: Entrée packaging methods are designed specifically for your freezer. Entrees are compact and have a freezer life of up to 3 months.
Meal Customization: Customer has 100% control over food choices and how there food is assembled, whether it be to adhere to a special diet, or for personal food preferences.
Preparation Technique on Website and Paper Menus: Customer can order foods that are packaged for their specific situation. Oven-bake only, slow cooker only, etc.
Entree Cooking methods
1) Stove-Top Prep – Mainly involves sautéing. Most stove-top prep entrees are cooked in under 30 minutes.
2) Oven Bake – Bake times will vary from 35-60 minutes, depending on the entrée selection.
3) Grill – Mainly offered during the summer, barbequing months.
4) Slow-Cooker – Mainly offered during cold, winter months.
Where does the food come from?
What’s our assembly process?
1) US Foods – A national company that supplies restaurants in the Spokane area and beyond.
2) Smart Food Service – A regional, wholesale company where restaurant and business owners purchase food and supplies.
3) Costco – Large wholesale retailer.
4) Local Grocery Stores – We shop at many local favorites such as Yokes Fresh market, Trader Joes, Rosauers and Huckleberry’s Natural Market just to name a few.
Our assembly process is simply defined as: “Following a recipe, and preparing and packaging entrée selections with all necessary ingredients.”
Entrée Packaging Methods
1) Freezer Bags (Double-Bagged to Preserve Quality)
2) Bake-Ready Aluminum Tins w/Non-Stick Cardboard Lids
Both packaging methods include the entrée’s complete cooking instructions.